Monday, June 6, 2016

Holy Spirit Consulting, Inc.
           Spiritual Education Service
…and I will give you another comforter, even the Spirit of truth, which will be in you…John 14:16
ü  Live Reading Service for you or your loved one
ü  For sick, home bound, illiterate, lonely, insomnia, depression, suicidal
ü  Prayer
ü  Questions Answered
ü  Inspirational Conversation
 ______________by appointment only____________________________________

Yes! I want you to read to me or my loved one

Name___________________________________

Phone___________________________________

Date____________________________________

Time____________________________________

Email address_____________________________
                   
email: katherinewilliams260@gmail.com

http://www.holyspiritconsultinginc.com/

God is our Father, who loves and cares for us as His children; He is also the great King of the universe. The interests of His kingdom are our interests, and we are to work for its upbuilding. Hvn 22

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi. thank you. I've been practicing. If you like the bible and you believe in God, I would like to practice on you. I'm not going to start charging until I get a pay per call line. which I don't know how long that will take. 423-681-1671.

      Delete
  2. oh, yeah--i was supposed to say free trial, lol!

    ReplyDelete